Medical Weight Loss
Ozempic (Semaglutide) is a self-injectable weight loss medication that can support long-term weight management.
In-home weight loss injections are a convenient and effective way to help individuals lose weight and maintain a healthy waistline. Our team of medical professionals provides personal virtual consultations and recommends the optimal medication & dosage to help patients reach their weight loss goals.
We currently offer these weight loss medications:
- Order for comprehensive lab testing
- Virtual consultations with our medical provider to determine eligibility.
- Issuance of a 6-month GLP
Does not include:
- Cost of labs (covered by most PPO & HMO insurances)
- Cost of medicine (covered by most PPO & HMO insurances)
- Medication Co-pay
- Shipping Fees
What is Semaglutide?
A pharmaceutical drug used as a treatment for type 2 diabetes that can help eligible individuals lose weight.
Ozempic mimics the hormones that are released by your body when you eat, which results in reduced cravings that make healthy eating easier. Combined with diet, exercise, and other lifestyle changes, Ozempic can help patients lose and maintain a healthy weight.
See patients’ experiences at Web MD.